London. Copper prices slid on the London Metal Exchange Thursday, weighed by preliminary evidence of a contraction in Chinese manufacturing and concerns over an early end to U.S. economic stimulus. Ch...
- 23/05 22:09DJ Netherlands Confirms Plan to Sell Urenco Stake
- 23/05 22:09DJ MARKET COMMENT: Liffe Cocoa Ends Down On Large ...
- 23/05 22:06DJ ICE Futures U.S. Cocoa Settlements - May 23
- 23/05 22:13DJ Peru's 1st-Quarter GDP Expanded 4.8% vs. Y...
- 23/05 22:06DJ Additional Light Cattle Sales in South, Few in ...
Dow Jones News Wire
|Get Detailed Quotes..|